Lab Atlanta is committed to admitting qualified students. Limited financial aid is available for students and families with demonstrated need.
Financial aid awards are based on a family’s demonstrated need. To be eligible for Priority consideration for financial aid for Spring Semester 2018, all required documents must completed and submitted by November 14, 2017. Financial aid applications received after November 30 will be considered on a rolling basis as part of the Rolling Admissions and Financial Aid application process.
The Financial Aid Committee will communicate financial aid decisions in December for all Spring Semester 2018 applications received by the mid-November 2017 Priority deadline. After that, applicants (including those on the Lab Atlanta Waiting List) may apply on a rolling basis for any scholarship funding that may remain available through the end of November.
Lovett uses Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) to process financial aid applications. The financial information you provide gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate is a starting point to help us make fair and objective financial aid decisions. Demonstrated need is defined as the difference between the tuition cost and the recommended amount that a family is able to contribute toward the student’s education after considering such factors as net income, assets, number of dependents, number of students attending tuition-charging institutions, and any unusual expenses such as medical costs or educational debt.
To begin your financial aid application for the upcoming semester for which you have applied, please review the following steps.
In separated or divorced families, both parents/guardians must submit applications.
Families may submit the financial aid application and supporting documents at any time. The Priority deadline for submitting the Fall Semester 2017 and Spring Semester 2018 application and supporting materials to TADS was April 15, 2017. Applications submitted after that will be considered on a Rolling basis, as funds become available. The secondary deadline for Spring Semester 2018 applicants has been extended to November 14, 2017. There is unlikely to be sufficient time to process financial aid applications submitted via TADS after November 30, at the very latest.
• Families must submit the online financial aid application to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) at http://www.tads.com/.
• Please download the application worksheet so that you may gather all necessary information prior to applying online.
• TADS Financial Aid Application available online.
• You will set a username and password so that you may save information and return to it at a later date before submitting it. From there, select Atlanta, Georgia, then Lab Atlanta. You can associate your application to other schools at the end of the online application.
• If you are unable to complete your application online, contact the Lab Atlanta Admission Office (email@example.com) for forms. If you have questions about the TADS submission process, you may call TADS directly at (800) 477-8237 for more information.!!Required Documents
• A copy of both parents' or guardians' 2015 and 2016 1040 federal tax return with all schedules and W2s.
• If either parent or guardian is self-employed, a copy of the 2015 and 2016 corporate tax return
• Supplemental Information Form, which will be provided by TADS upon completion of the on-line application.
!!Please submit by Mail, Fax or Upload (do not e-mail)
1201 Hawthorne Avenue, Suite 100
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403